Ready for any weather, fast-drying, and oh-so-many pockets. Cropped and capri pants are pretty much our all-time favorite pants for traveling, adventuring, and errand-running.
What is the benefit of capri pants or leggings?
Capris are the goldilocks of pants—they’re just right for almost any day. Why, you ask? Let us count the ways:
- They’re comfortable in most temperatures: Not too hot and not too cold, capri pants and leggings are the perfect choice for women on those beautifully warm days we want to get outside and enjoy ourselves.
- They’re flexible: Whether you go with a moisture-wicking cropped tight for high-impact workouts or wide leg pull-on athleisure capri pants for bonfires on the beach, cropped pants and capri leggings are as flexible as women need them to be.
- They’re stylish AND functional: Whether you’re looking for workout leggings for the gym or high-waisted cropped hikers, T9’s collection of capri and cropped pants for women look great while always having function in mind—think stash pockets, drawstring waists, and fast-drying, moisture-wicking, comfortable fabrics.
- They’re built to fit you: No matter if you’re petite or tall, capris and cropped pants can solve the never-ending hem length problem. With lengths from ⅞ ankle length to jogger length to just-below-the-knee knickers, capri and cropped pants let you choose the length that works best for you.
- T9 pants have your back(side): Our capris, leggings, and cropped pants are all made for women, by women, so we're passionate about creating pants that are comfortable, functional, and look good, too.
Does Title Nine only carry athletic capris for women?
All of our women's capris are made to move, but that doesn’t mean they’re all just for working out! We have a range of casual and even dress cropped pants—including athletic activewear—that are perfect for whatever your day holds.
- Running capris leggings are highly technical, form fitting tights with an elastic waistband, usually made from a breathable sweat-wicking poly/spandex blend.
- Hiking capris
and climbing bottoms are made from abrasion-resistant fabrics and often include plenty of pockets for all your gear.
- Or just take it easy in relaxed, buttery soft wide leg cropped pants that are perfect for beach vacations and afternoon naps.
Should I wear capris or shorts?
When it’s absolutely scorching out, shorts might be your only option, but we’d argue that capri pants are almost always the best choice. Why?
- Fewer scrapes and scratches: For camping, a day hike, or a climb, capri and cropped pants provide better protection against encounters with rocks, gravel, or poison ivy.
- Better sun protection: Longer pants, like capri or cropped pants with UPF protection, can help protect you against the sun without needing to reapply sunscreen all day long.
- A better workout: If you’re going on a run or doing a HIIT workout, compression capris can be a better option to keep your legs feeling energized and ready to go the distance.
- Better coverage: Whether it’s on the yoga mat or on vacation, sometimes shorts can show a little too much—workout leggings or capri leggings can keep it all under wraps.
Looking for more outfit ideas that are ready for anything? Check out our Hot Weather Travel Clothing guide.