We size our sports bras
to fit your uniquely shaped bodies, so why be satisfied with small, medium, or large sizes when it comes to bikini tops
and tankini tops
? T9's bra-sized swimwear lets you dial in your fit so your bikini top or tankini top supports you in all the right places, especially if you're C-DDD cup. And our bra-sized bikini tops and tankini tops come in a bunch of styles, colors, and prints so you don't have to sacrifice function for fashion.
What is bra sized swimwear?
Using your bra size
to shop for swimwear lets you fit your bikini top or one-piece to your body shape by using your unique cup size and band size combination to find swimwear by bra size. You get the support of your favorite bra but in a swimsuit. Title Nine's selection of bra-sized swimwear includes underwire bikini tops and underwire one piece options, many with removable pads and adjustable straps. With a variety of designs, from strappy v-neck underwired bikini tops to padded one piece swimsuits, you can find the suit that fits you (and your body) best.
Can't I just wear a bra with my swimsuit?
While it's technically possible to wear a bra under your swimsuit, there are a lot of reasons why bringing your bra to the beach is less than ideal. Here's why you should skip the bra and get supportive, adjustable swimwear, like stay-put bra sized bikini top or one piece swimsuit instead.
- Soggy boobs: Unlike your bikini top, your bra isn't built to stand up to salt water and chlorine. And that high-tech quick-dry swim fabric your bikini top is made of? If you're wearing your bra underneath, expect a soggy mess for hours, since bras (and any built-in padding that comes with them) aren't designed to dry quickly.
- Lumpy bumps: Swimsuits aren't designed to layer on top of bras, so peeking straps and fabric lumps are inevitable both in the water and on the beach.
- Comfort: It's just not comfortable to double up when you want to go for a swim! And why should you? T9's bra-sized swimwear comes with all the features of your favorite bras, from underwire support to adjustable straps and built-in padding.
Is bra sized swimwear true to size or does the size change when wet?
Bikini tops designed to move with you shouldn't sag and bag when wet. But even the best bikini tops and tankini tops can loosen slightly in the water. That's why your bikini, tankini, or one piece swimsuit should fit with a snug, almost compressive fit on dry land, without any big bulges or spillovers. Every T9 bra-sized swimsuit has a style-specific sizing guide, so you can dial in your fit, but if you're looking for more general tips on finding the perfect size swimsuits for you, check out our swim fit guide
When should I wear bra sized swimwear?
The short answer? Any time, anywhere. Title Nine's bra-sized bikini tops and one-piece suits are designed to give your girls the best fit possible for an always-comfortable suit. Plus, they're built to move and stretch with you (and keep you and the girls up, no matter what adventure you're jumping into). Swimsuit top features, like a wider underband, removable cups, or adjustable straps or halter top can help customize the fit of cup-sized swimwear to help give the support you need.
Here are a few things to think about as you decide whether you want cup sized swimwear or not:
- Cup Size: If you're sporting a larger bust (specifically D-cup, DD-Cup and up), a bikini top or one-piece made to fit your specific cup size can give you the support you need to keep the girls feeling perky, and the coverage you want to move freely.
- Activity: The more you're planning on moving in your swimsuit, the more support you need. Consider cup sized swimsuits if you're looking for the support of an everyday bra that keeps the girls in place while you jump into some beach volleyball, paddle out to the next set, or swim lap after lap.
What styles of bra sized swimwear does Title Nine carry?
Forget slippy, strapless bandeaus and push-up nonsense. Title Nine's sporty, supportive cup sized swimsuits are fit for almost any water sport or casual beach day, with a perfect fit just for the C-DDD size range. Plus, tons of coverage options across our one piece and two piece swimsuits and swim bottoms to go with.